As a tenant, if you make an offer which is accepted by the Landlord then there will be some additional tenants fees to pay in order to secure your offer. The applicable tenants fees are as follows:
- Holding Deposit – £200.00 refundable on first month’s rent when rental goes ahead (Only if required by Landlord)
- Fee for first applicant of £149.00 (There is a non-refundable Administration Fee & Referencing of £149 per adult. Special rates apply for students – please ask a staff member)
- Fee for subsequent applicants – £85
- Personal Check-In with AIIC Trained Inventory Clerk – from £175 (dependent on size of property)
- Guarantor Fee (in the event, one is required and if the Landlord agrees to a Guarantor) – £85
- Tenancy Renewal Fee – £75
We will require
- Passport or photo driving license to identify you allowing us to comply with Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- A utility bill dated within the last three months to confirm your current residing address.
- Referencing form to be filled in to carry out credit check
- Landlord/Agent reference
- The last 3 months of bank statements
- Accountants letter for self employed
Additional fees which may become payable to some applicants
- In order to pass the credit score you will need to be able to demonstrate an annual household income of at least two and a half times the annual rent.
- Guarantor referencing is charged at £85 (per guarantor), in the event that the tenant is unable to meet the income threshold.