Marketing and Digital Media Intern
Wycombe Letting are looking for a Marketing and Digital Media Intern to join.
You are clever, tech-savvy and self-driven with a keen interest in project management, digital marketing, copywriting and entrepreneurship.
You will initially spend time reviewing our current digital marketing and profile, and make recommendations to develop and improve our digital media, marketing and events programme to reach and engage our target audiences. Once agreed, you will implement the agreed recommendations and project manage the delivery of the marketing and digital media plan across a variety of platforms including website, newsletter, social media, case studies, presentations and online & print comms. You will be customer focused with good written and verbal communication skills and will be able to work without supervision with an organised approach to your work.
We are looking for an individual who
- Has a deep understanding of data analytics, digital marketing and acquisition channels
- Has a love of problem-solving and the perseverance to find a solution, even if at first it is not obvious
- Has the discipline and desire to make things happen and likes to share their passion
- Can join our High Wycombe office five days a week
- Support with marketing campaign execution (Facebook ads, Emailing, SEO, AdWords)
- Oversee and optimize onboarding, and trigger, email campaigns segmentation strategies, testing, and creative execution
- Investigate data sets to help with strategic planning and engagement
- WordPress development and innovation content management
- Assist in content planning and integration
- Degree in marketing or studying for
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of fundamental business concepts, marketing metrics, and web tracking principles
- You have the ability to compile data, analyse and make decisions based on datasets (Mailchimp, SQL, Advanced Excel)
- Experience with online advertising is desirable.
- Solid organisational and project management skills
- Fit in with an enthusiastic team of self-driven entrepreneurs
If intrested please call 01494 623 019 or email