If you make an offer which is accepted by the Landlord there will be some additional fees to pay to secure you offer:
- Holding Deposit – £200.00 refundable on first month’s rent when rental goes ahead(Only if required by Landlord)
- Fee for first applicant of £149.00 (There is a non-refundable Administration Fee & Referencing of £149 per adult. Special rates apply for students please ask a staff member.)
- Fee for subsequent applicants £85,-
- Personal Check-In with AIIC Trained Inventory Clerk – from £175,-(dependent on size of property )
- Guarantor Fee (in the event one is required and if the Landlord agrees to a Guarantor) £85,-
- Tenancy Renewal Fee – £75,-
We will require
- Passport or photo driving license to identify you allowing us to comply with Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- A utility bill dated within the last three months to confirm your current residing address.
- Referencing form to be filled in to carry out credit check
- Landlord/Agent reference
- The last 3 months of bank statements
- Accountants letter for self employed
Additional fees which may become payable to some applicants
- In order to pass the credit score you will need to be able to demonstrate an annual household income of at least two and a half times the annual rent.
- Guarantor referencing is charged at £85 (per guarantor) in the event that the tenant is unable to meet the income threshold.